St David's Uniting Church at the direction of the Uniting Church of Australia Queensland Synod will cease public worship gatherings and meetings effective immediately due to the ongoing novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic - updated 18/3/2020.
Connect with us online by signing up to our weekly notices and worship content.
The congregation of St David’s is involved in a variety of activities. These activities take place at the Church.
If any of these interest you please contact us to learn how you can take part in our community.
Youth and Children
At St. David's we believe that children are our future. So we're committed to helping raise children in the Christian faith, helping them to understand faith in a modern world, and cope with the challenges of just growing up!
We offer a range of options for parents looking to get their kids connected including:
- Girls' Brigade - 6:30pm-8:30pm Friday evenings during the school term
- Creative Kids - Arts program during December school holidays
Come and join one of our group to share in faith, family and friends. New people always welcome.
- Choir - 3:00pm Friday afternoon
- Monday Men's Maintenance group - 8:00am second and fourth Monday of the month
- Coffee, Cake and Chat - for next meeting contact Judy ph. 3275 3278
- Friendship group - 7:00pm third Tuesday of the month
- Care and Share group - 9:30am second Monday of the month
Sudanese Nuer Christian Faith
Sudanese Nuer Christian Faith Community - Sunday services 1:15pm. Discover more - https://www.sudanesenuerfaithcommunity.org.au/